- This event has passed.
Botox and Dermal Fillers – Principles & Injection Technique
May 9, 2014 - May 10, 2014$3900
At the conclusion of the course students should:
- Understand all relevant facial anatomy.
- Understand the indications for treatment and select appropriate products.
- Understand the pathophysiology of the aging process.
- Understand the points of effective patient evaluation.
- Appreciate the importance of effective counseling and management of expectations.
- Understand basic science and pharmacokinetics of neurotoxins and dermal fillers.
- Understand and apply various injection techniques to all areas of the face.
- Understand how to use combination therapy to address both static and dynamic issues on the face.
- Understand how to recognize and manage complications.
The Botox and Dermal Filler course is broken down into two segments, didactic and hands-on. The first day covers the basic science, anatomy, pathophysiology, epidemiology, and injection techniques, patient counseling, managing expectations, hand position and is followed the next day by the hands-on session in which you will be working under the direct observation of the instructor.
The Botox and Dermal Filler – Principles and Injection Techniques course is a two day course that is broken down into two segments, didactic and hands-on. During the first day of the course you will review all of the basic science, pathophysiology, anatomy, epidemiology, injection techniques, patient counseling, managing expectations, hand position and other practice based applications. The second day of the course will be dedicated to hands-on treatments. Unlike other training courses, you will be performing all of the injections under one-on-one observation – as opposed to just watching course instructor. At the conclusion of each treatment, time will be set aside to “chalk talk” your performance to provide insight on your technique.
Our course instructor is Dr. Michael A. Herion, MD. He is a National Education Faculty member for Allergan Pharmaceuticals and lectured at numerous national academy meetings with regard to the application of neurotoxins and dermal fillers. He has trained hundreds of providers from around the world in the art of Botox and dermal fillers and has always had the highest marks on our course evaluations.
Our corporate office houses a state-of-the-art, 30 seat dedicated classroom that is used for training. We have 8-way adjustable ergonomic chairs, audience polling system, along with an integrated kitchen and break room to keep you fresh and comfortable during your training. Lastly, our dedicated training coordinator will be available to make sure the entire process runs smoothly for you. Please call today for more information.